Finance - A brief guide
- The internet is a good place to start where you can check out your own and other bank rates on-line from the office or at home.
- If your purchase is under $50,000 a Hire Purchase contract may be the easiest and quickest way to go.
- The greater the purchase price, the harder a financier will look at your books, so keep them up to date.
- Understand what a finance company's interest and finance rates are.
- Don't make a repayment term too long.
- Don't forget to advise your insurance company of your new acquisition.